IELTS WRITING [Flow chart] Day 1
- 流程图 (Flow chart, diagram)
- 地图 (Map)
- 表格 (Table)
- 折线图 (Line graph)
- 柱状图 (Bar chart)
- 饼图 (Pie chart)
by contrast/in contrast (句头)
The process by which A is manufactured can be outlined ini (number) consecutive steps.
The diagram illustrates (show) the process of A, which can be divided into (number) main stages.
- the begining of the whole cycle is marked by….
- … is the first step in ….
- at the first/initial stage, ….
- at the beginning of the cycle, ….
- during the inital phase ….
- the beginning of the whole cycle is marked by eggs that are laid by the moth.
- Producing eggs by the moth is the first step in the cycle.
- in the next step
- after that, ….
- in the flowwing stage, ….
- the second stage is ….
- the step in the process is ….
- …. is the final stage.
- entering the final pharse.
- …. is the last step in the procedure
- At the point, a cycle has been completed and a new cycle will begin. (单循环)
- From this diagram, it is dear that A can be used to make B through a simple process. (2个流程图)
- It takes 一段时间 for sb to do sth.
- This stage lasts for 一段时间 until 句子.
- After a period of about two weeks.
The flow chart illustrates the process of the life cycle of a species of large called the salmon, which can be divided into 3 main stages.
The beginning of the whole cycle is marked by fry with 3-8cm long.It takes approx 4 years for fry to grow up and become to smolt in the lower river that flows fast, whose length 12-15cm. After a period of about 5 years, the smolt becomes adult salmon, and at the time adult salmon usually is 70-76cm long and lives in the open sea. This stage lasts for approx 5-6 months until adult salmon produce the eggs under the small stones below the reeds in the upper river that moves slow. At this point, a cycle has been completed and a new cycle will begin
Overall, it is clear that ……
All articles in this blog adopt the CC BY-SA 4.0 agreement unless otherwise stated. Please indicate the source for reprinting!